Automatic, single or double chute, Venhart Net Clipping Machines provide a practical solution for packing products in net bags. Used widely in the food packaging industry to pack citrus, potatoes, onions, nuts but also used to pack toys, games and wood pieces.
Manual Net Clipping Machine P68
Premium ProductThe P68 Net Clipping Machine is a manual, foot operated machine that applies clips to the tops of netting bags using an easy, foot pedal action. Commonly used for the packing of onions, citrus and other fruits and vegetables. This machine also comes with an optional second chute, offering a faster output. Operation is easy; the operator places the desired quantity of product down the chute, then pulls the netting down off the feeder to the desired length and places the top of the bag into the clipping jaws. The machine applies two clips; one closes the top of the filled bag and one closes the bottom of the next; whilst a cutting mechanism cuts the bag off the roll, separating it from the next bag.
- Foot operated mesh bagging system.
- Available with an optional double chute;
- Machine weight: 45kg (single); 55kg (double).
- Stainless steel table 700mm wide x 355mm deep.
- Chute diameter: 160mm
- Each chute holds approx 60 metres of VENET tubular netting.
- Machine dimensions (maximum) including two chutes: 1630mm wide x 650mm deep x 1500mm high.
Automatic Net Clipping Machine P88E
Premium ProductCoupled with a weighing machine the P88E can make, fill and close, up to 1300 bags per hour. The machine makes its own clips from continuous flat profile wire and applies them automatically when the netting is inserted into the clipping jaws. The machine makes its own clips from continuous flat profile wire and applies them automatically when the netting is inserted into the clipping jaws. The table height is adjustable from 680mm to 820mm.
- Clips are formed from continuous flat profile wire (Continuous Galvanized Wire Bobbin, see below)
- Machine dimensions: 1070mm (H) x 700mm (W) x 900mm (D).
- Power supply: 3 phase, 380v.
- Power consumption: 370 watts.
- Weight: 80kg.
Automatic Net Clipping Machine P68E
Premium ProductMake and fill your own netting bags. The P68E Net Clipping Machine is ideal for packing any loose articles but particularly suitable for fresh produce. This model comes with a single chute but with an optional double chute, to increase output. The weighed or counted product drops from a hopper or belt into the chute loaded with VENET tubular polythene netting. The machine applies two clips; one closes the top of the filled bag and one closes the bottom of the next. Each chute's position and angle can be adjusted individually and the clip clinch is adjustable to suit various bag neck circumferences and gauges of netting. We supply both wholesale and retail.
- Chute diameter: 160mm.
- Cartridge holds 740 Venhart P68 clips.
- Power supply: single phase, 10 amp, 240v.
- Chute holds approx. 60 metres of VENET tubular netting.
- Vinyl covered wood bench
- Option to add EMG 160 label dispenser which attaches labels to the bag neck
- Machine weight: 66kg
Pneumatic Auto Net Clipping Machine P88PN
Premium ProductPowered by compressed air, the P88PN make clips from continuous flat profile wire and applies up to 1300 per hour. The clip, to seal the bag, is applied automatically when the operator inserts the netting into the clipping jaws. The clips are applied and the bag is cut simultaneously.The machine uses tubular netting and is ideal for packing fresh produce, such as onions, citrus and other vegetables.
- Chute diameter: 200mm.
- Stainless steel table, 700mm wide x 430mm deep.
- Weight: 70kg.
- Air supply: 87psi; 6 bars continuous
Net Clipping Machine Optional Feeding Cone
Premium ProductOptional feed cone for easy feeding of netting onto the chutes.
Continuous Galvanized Wire Bobbin for P88E
Premium ProductContinuous Galvanised Wire Bobbin for Venhart P88E. Wire profile: 3mm x .05mm. 10480 clips per bobbin. 6 bobbins per carton.