Our steel strapping is available in standard ‘blued’ steel, black painted steel & stainless steel. Steel strapping provides high strength and minimal stretch and is often used for locking items into place such as machinery atop a pallet. Steel strapping is also commonly used for binding together manufactured items such as pallets of bricks and metal piping.
Venhart Blued Steel Strapping
Premium ProductAvailable in 12.7mm x 0.4mm, 15.9mm x 0.5mm or 19mm x 0.6mm width.
- Cold rolled and tempered.
- Securely strapped and spiral wrapped in waterproof paper.
- Elongation: up to 3%.
- Coil diameter 432mm (outer), 153mmm (inner).
Venhart Black Painted Steel Strapping
Premium ProductAvailable in 12.7mm x 0.4mm, 15.9mm x 0.5mm or 19mm x 0.6mm & 0.72mm* width.
- Cold rolled and tempered then painted to prevent rust.
- Securely strapped.
- Elongation: 2 - 6%.
- Coil diameter 432mm outer, 153mmm inner. (*630mm outer, 400mm inner).
Venhart Stainless Steel Strapping
Premium ProductAvailable in 10mm, 13mm, 16mm & 20mm
- For applications which are exposed to the weather including lamp posts and under water applications.
- Use with the Venhart Spinnox Tool and SS seals.
- Wound on plastic roll holder.
- 1 roll per pack.