We are one of the largest supplier of rubber band in Australia. We have a huge range of sizes and and colours. Venhart rubber bands are 96% pure rubber and Venbands 85% crepe rubber.
Venhart Pure Rubber Bands
Premium ProductVenhart Rubber Bands are made from 97% pure rubber. They are much stronger and yet lighter weight than bands made from compounds, therefore bags contain more bands per kilogram.
- Also available in blue, white, red, purple, green & yellow.
- Full range of widths and lengths available.
- Rubber content: 97%.
- Breaking force (kg): 2.22.
- Elongation (%): 700
- Tension set (max): 10
- All figures above based on band 0.8mm thick x 1.5mm wide.
VenBands 85% Rubber (compound rubber bands)
Premium ProductVenBands are made from 85% crepe rubber (15 - 20% compounds). They are suitable for most jobs and cost less per bag than pure rubber bands.
- Rubber content: as low as 60%.
- Breaking force (kg): as low as 1.82.
- Elongation (%): 600
- Tension set (max): 28
- Bands per 500g approx.: as few as 2060.
- All figure above based on band 0.8mm thick x 1.5mm wide.
Premium ProductOur No 160 Banana Bands in avocado green / yellow are used throughout the banana growing industry to support the growing of bananas. Our Banana Bands are UV stabilised, 116mm long, 13mm wide, 2mm thick and come in 1kg bags with approximately 110 bands per bag and 20 bags per carton.
Premium ProductElastic chicken loops in natural white. 110mm long with 1,920 (approx.) units per bag, and 4 bags per carton.
Premium ProductThe Venus Bandofix rubber ties are heavy duty and offer quick and easy tying in the vineyard, nursery or orchard. These ties are leading the field in the development of agricultural fastening products and offer unique solutions for trellis and greenhouse crops. Bandofix are heavy duty rubber bands with a hook at one end that allows you to wrap the band around the plant and stake and then secure it by hooking into itself.
- Made from non-toxic vulcanised rubber.
- UV Stabilised.
- Reusable for up to 3-5 years.
- Applicable to a broad range of horticultural tying applications.
- 5 sizes available, ranging from 30mm - 160mm in length and 3-6mm in width.
- Available in 1kg bags, with 20 bags to a carton.