Pneumatic Hotmelt Glue Gun VH66B
The VH66B Glue Gun, available with bead applicator, is a highly versatile tool which can be used with shaped or bulk adhesives. This glue gun is reliable and easy to use with a built-in melt chamber that allows the use of adhesives in granular form, pillows or 43mm slugs. The VH66B Glue Gun also features a quick start up, cutting down on warm-up time and making it ready for use fast.
- Glue delivery: Granular 1kg/hr; Slugs 2.5kg/hr
- Fast warm up
- Glue delivery temp: 180-190˚C
- Glue size: Granules & 43mm glue cartridge
- Weight: VH66B: 1.25kg; VH66S: 1.45kg
- Requires Air Supply.
- Lightweight for easy, one-handed operation.
- Comes with detachable stand for increased freedom of movement when in use.