Osprey Silage Film
Produced in Germany, Osprey Silage Film is a co extruded 5-layer, 25 micron stretch film produced from 100% high quality LLDPE. Offering exceptional bale adhesion and a high oxygen barrier, Osprey is UV stabilised to suit Australian conditions. Available in light green 750mm x 1500m rolls, with 40 rolls to a pallet.
- Green: 750mm x 1500m rolls.
- Thickness: 25um.
- 1 roll per pack; 40 packs per pallet.
- Produced for Australian conditions
- 5 co-extruded layers.
- Puncture & tear resistant.
- Exceptional Adhesion.
- High Oxygen Barrier.
- UV protection up to solar radiation of 140kLys
- The presence of chemical contaminants such as sulfur, chlorine or iron in contact with the film may affect its performance and reduce its lifetime.